Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The Torque Tubes are a great exhaust manifold. I like them alot! The iinstall is relatively easy and straight forward, with all instructions, hardware and gaskets provided (you do re-use your oem mounting bolts/nuts)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: GREAT addition to our Kenne Bell SUPERCHARGED 4.0 liter I-6. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to increase flow. Only problem was the exhaust pipe that comes off this Banks Torque Tube is so hot I had to add a foil insulator pad to the bottom of our Jeep floor to eliminate driver "Hot Foot"... No biggee, just not anticipated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $350
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Stupendous, fantastico, A+ product. Fuel economy, power, and a commanding growl all rolled into one. Should have been the first modification I made.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Price $240
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: A huge difference in power, noiser, but the big problem continues to be cracking. overall very pleased with them, great customer service, but I had to exchange them after a year when they cracked.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Price $300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had the header for about 8 months. It was a relatively easy install, bolted right up. I never had an issue of the infamous cracking, even though it doesn't have the flexy joints that others do.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Was on it when i got it but i see no issues and it looks good as well. I think it could use a better gasket

·
Registered
192 Posts
Price $1000
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I purchased the full package from the Air intake to the cat back system it was great and customer service was superb!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $369.99
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: This header has a very good sound to it, you can tell from the start that your motor is breathing easier, installation sucked *** but the outcome was well worth it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Price $450
Rating 5
Pros Nice crisp sound when starts
Cons Will post if found any
Recommended yes

Comments: I must say that the best mod I did so far. immediate gain in HP and airflow. goes well if install with Banks Head Pipe.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Price $300
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I replaced the stock ones with these and the sound really nice. I have had them on for 8000 miles and they are still holding up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought The Banks TorqueTubes for tj 2.5L but it does not fit with the
head pipe because the hole of the header is larger than the hole
of the head pipe.
The conical gasket does not fit with the stock head pipe.
Do you know how to solve this problem ?

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.