Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Baldwin County Alabama

84455 Views 1289 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  badgerwithhands
Is there anyone located in Baldwin county or near by would like to get up with some people to go riding and learn some more about Jeeps.
1261 - 1280 of 1290 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
Blaze Fest- Out door Rock Concert Niceville,FL

There's an outdoor rock band concert in Niceville this Saturday. 11 rock bands. Tickets are $35 day of concert, $27 in advance, $22 for DOD/Any branch of military active duty or retired, and can be bought on Eglin AFB/Hurlburt, & NAS Pensacola near the Commisary/NEX. I plan on being there, pm me if interested, you can check it out on line for more info:
http://www.blazefestrocks.com/

· Registered
3,534 Posts
Probably heading out to the Perdidio WMA for some Jeeping and BBQ on Saturday if anyone wants to join.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey all, I'm so glad I just came across this thread. Does anyone have any places to go camping down this way besides Styx River? I really want to go for a trail ride or off road somewhere. Everywhere I used to go off road is closed up or built on now. I just moved up to Foley from Gulf Shores. Let's meet up and ride!!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Next time you are in Walmart got to sporting goods and get a copy of the "permit" use map...Then go home and google it.We hunted a large potion of it out hwy 112 towards Gateswood for sveral years.But this place is huge plenty of places to ride, stop and fish,camp etc. The map is your permit.
Is this still open and can you build a campfire out there? I'm wanting to go camping and riding before I start school in August...

· Registered
493 Posts
A few of us at Gulf Coast jeep club are going trail riding on Saturday above Styx river at Perdido river. Anyone is welcome. We are meeting at the truck stop at exit 53 in Alabama on I-10, at 10am

· Registered
3,534 Posts
Always great times out at the WMA, everyone should join us on our next ride! Also looking forward to doing possible a joint ride at Boggs and Boulders with Mobile Jeep Club at the end of the month. Here are some pics of our last ride since everyone loves pics!

· Registered
3,534 Posts
Gulf Coast Jeep Club is having a meet and greet this weekend at Champy's in Daphne on HWY 98 at 1330 on Sunday.

· Registered
233 Posts
Hey guys I am trying to get back in the jeep business, if anyone knows of a TJ for sale other than the ones on craigslist would appreciate any leads and may consider a YJ if the price is right. Thanks
Hi Will thought you had left town or something, trust all is well
Hope to run into you soon

Skip

· Registered
3,534 Posts
trailridingemt said:
Just bought another Jeep and looking for near by trails to explore and get reacquainted with offroading. Please hit me up!!
Sent you a PM

1261 - 1280 of 1290 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.