Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am planning a trip to the Badlands on Aug 4, 2007. I will be taking my Jeep, Dirtbike and probably a Quad as well.

Who's in? The more the merrier! I will bring the basic repair/ hand tools, Jack ect...

List of who is coming, or at least pretty sure- (Let me know if I need to add or subtract you)

Dan-"Sand ZJ" Camping at Badlands Park
Andy-"ajmorell" Camping at Badlands Park
-"xj4life" Camping at Badlands Park
-"BlueXJ" Camping at Badlands Park
-"Katesdad"
-"Jeep946"
-"BlackPearl96"
-"ras2001wj" (A BIG maybe)
-"MotoX5874" (A BIG maybe)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the day. I think I will go to Great America Fri and Badlands Sat. I am time constrained due to having a babysitter AKA my mom for the two days only so my wife can come with. I would love to go for more than one day but if mama aint happy....

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
Yeah I hear that. I would really like to make it so I'm hoping I can get a few things wrapped up by then. If I go I'll probably head down Friday night when I get out of work (be down there around 8) and just camp and leave Saturday when we leave the park.

·
I ate what?
8,493 Posts
I've got to work that weekend, which is a good thing, because I wanted to have my front locker in before my next outing...that varilok in the front is just about ready to crap the bed, my guess would be one more wheeling trip by the sounds it was making last time.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i am game to come to this outing.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Other" vehicles are more than welcome. Riding your Cub Cadet is better than walking!

I am sure that there will be some seats open as well for a few passengers.

Dan

·
BecauseRacecar
13,320 Posts
sand zj said:
"Other" vehicles are more than welcome. Riding your Cub Cadet is better than walking!

I am sure that there will be some seats open as well for a few passengers.

Dan
So you are wheeling the Caravan?:thumbsup: I hope it is AWD...:rofl:

·
Registered
200 Posts
My other vehicle is the one in my sig, I use my GMC Canyon offroad more than the Jeep right now just because it is better equipped until the Jeep gets modded... We'll see who all ends up going, I don't want to hold anyone up :thumbsup:

IFS = no front articulation!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds great guys- Lets try and get a big group. I don't care who comes...Jeeps, Chebys, Furds, dirtbikes...more to watch and more to break!

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
For sure, if we get a big group I'll be there. In fact I already talked the girlfriend into it. It was such a great time last time, I definately don't want to miss another run down there.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts