Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
81 - 100 of 3664 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
ashland82391 said:
Punisher, AZ, bio hazard, M (metal cloak), YJ, *****, ext. decisions, decisions lol
Lol nice choices haha. So far I'm thinking the ASU pitchfork, or punched for Louvers. Biohazard is a cool idea too.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
ashland82391 said:
I like the asu idea and the functionality of louvers especially on AZ
Right now it's still a solid backing. I just drilled the holes for the plates. I can cut out a hole so that it would ventilate, but it's mostly for looks.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Daytime pic with the redone uppers (still not happy with them) and the aluminum panels. I'll see if I can have the photoshop guys work up some designs for the panels.

Also did a white smoke seafoam treatment for the neighbors with windows open lol :shhh:

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Daytime pic with the redone uppers (still not happy with them) and the aluminum panels. I'll see if I can have the photoshop guys work up some designs for the panels.

Also did a white smoke seafoam treatment for the neighbors with windows open lol :shhh:
Paint the rest of the top to match the uppers?
Looks good though! I want slider windows sooooooooooo bad!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Sparrows said:
Paint the rest of the top to match the uppers? Looks good though! I want slider windows sooooooooooo bad! Cheers
I've thought about it, just seems like such a task vs painting the uppers lol yeah, I'm sometimes lazy. Plus I still have my soft uppers too I would have to paint as well.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Sahara707 said:
How do you like the Metal Cloak fenders? I like the look of them and the Sheet Meat fender walls. Meet them at a Metal Cloak event near Sacramento, I think there based out of there. Good group of guys. I'm just worried about getting a ticket. Is your jeep considered street legal? Looks nice!
I love my cloaks. They are beef. I've literally stood on the fender like matson does in his video when I was working in the engine bay. They're extremely well built.

Arizona does not have fender requirements on jeeps, they're considered an suv(or stationwagon lol) so I am street legal. Check your local laws for your state. Guys like Zte87 have to run the 6" flares to stay legal in their states.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Sahara707 said:
Yeah in California I would probably need the 6" flares. Matson took me for a ride in a JK with their GAME CHANGER suspension. It was a white knuckle ride, it was in the dirt. Way Cool! Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
I'm intrigued by their 6-pak shocks. I really want to give them a try but that shock body looks way too big

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,465 Posts

What did those panels set you back? I was bummed when I found out they where a tj only deal!

Paint the rest of the top to match the uppers?
Looks good though! I want slider windows sooooooooooo bad!

Cheers
I looove full doors!

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
zte87 said:
What did those panels set you back? I was bummed when I found out they where a tj only deal! I looove full doors!
I would trade these for full doors in a heart beat!

I don't remember exactly, I got the panels when I got my yjotm gift cert. metalcloak a site says they're $19 ea

·
GIVE IT THE ONION
6,465 Posts
I would trade these for full doors in a heart beat!

I don't remember exactly, I got the panels when I got my yjotm gift cert. metalcloak a site says they're $19 ea
Thats not to bad.........I sold my origanl hard doors for 800 bones to fund my 8.8 and regreted it bad. I hated my half doors since when it was warm enough to run no uppers I would just run doorless!
Thd current doors I horse traded a set of tj shafts and old modded tj uppers I scored haha!

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
zte87 said:
Thats not to bad.........I sold my origanl hard doors for 800 bones to fund my 8.8 and regreted it bad. I hated my half doors since when it was warm enough to run no uppers I would just run doorless! Thd current doors I horse traded a set of tj shafts and old modded tj uppers I scored haha!
Haha that is a deal!! I've contemplated selling these sliders which could probably score close to $500, but i kinda felt bad bc this random guy was so nice to have given them to me I feel like I owe it to him to use them... Lol

81 - 100 of 3664 Posts