Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

AzDevilYJ's build thread... finally

360442 3660
SO im a little late to the game with this build thread, about 4 years to be exact but never to late :D The first few pages are just catching this thread up to date.

Background: I got this jeep from a hunting pal of my dads for $2K and all it needed was a fuel pump. Pretty simple and great deal if you ask me! :2thumbsup:

Year - 1995 YJ 2.5L/Ax-5 Rio Grande Edition

Day I brought her home

So heres about 6 months after i brought her home... Mods had already began here with some 130w KCs and 30x9.50 Mud Claws.

And Current Pic- 35x12.5 Baja Claws; Metalcloak 4" arched fender; Poison spyder trail stinger, steel corners, and hood louvers; Warn Sliders, ENGO 9k winch, Lock-Rite up front, open rear, Ford injectors, 4.0TB, Cold Air intake, Inertia Ring on flywheel, Taurus Fan, 2 -2x3 LED fogs upfront, 40" LED bar on windsheid, LED rocklights and gauges; durango steering box, 136 GC alternator, and im sure im missing things.

Hope everyone enjoys the build up :cheers2:
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
It is really gorgeous scenery I've been there with the fam a few times as a teenager, but I'm definitely due for a trip with the jeep.

They have these offroad tours called the pink jeep tours, they're really popular for the tourist. I see them cruising through Phoenix on occasion(you can't really miss a pepto bismol jeep). I heard you can use their trails through the mtns, but I wana find the rough stuff!
Yup i Have a Lady Friend the goes there alot and she had told me about the Pink Jeep's LOL

http://www.viator.com/Sedona-and#38...door-Activities/d750-g9-c32?pref=02&aid=g3226

And Jeep is looking Ohh Soo Sweet :thumbsup:

Hardy har har! Don't hate! I'm workin on a runner up! :rofl: you gotta be able to see on the night runs!!! Not quite bringing the sun with me, but definitely a full moon!!!
:laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts