Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
5061 - 5080 of 5094 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I got a couple pics that almost turned out, but not the ones of the Strawberry Super Full Moon I was hoping for, crappy camera on my phone all turned out blurry but it was a nice 120mi full moon wheeling trip for the night.

We did see a couple wild donkeys.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
So I pull up to a red light and all of a sudden my lady say that's just wrong what is that guy thinking, then she points it out so I took this pic.

What's wrong with this pic.

Attachments

·
I miss the snow...
5,638 Posts
So I pull up to a red light and all of a sudden my lady say that's just wrong what is that guy thinking, then she points it out so I took this pic.

What's wrong with this pic.
Doesn't the Rav4 have seven slots?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Did anyone know where this hose goes? Found it just dangling from the undercarriage.
That's a vent hose, the bottom end has a fitting that should be in a housing (diff, transfer case, or transmission).

I'd be worried that the fitting has broken off.

This isn't really the right place for the question though. Try the right model sub-forum and hopefully you'll get more specific info.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Doesn't the Rav4 have seven slots?

Honestly, I have no idea, I have never payed that close attention to them, to me they just look like a 4wd smart car.

To me it would be like putting a Bentley badge on a Ford Pinto, no matter how you look at it, it's just wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
I like your little Hula Girl…

Attachments

Reactions: Kev M and 4Low2G0

·
Registered
539 Posts
From our monthly full moon ride in Utah, the moon did not show itself until we got home, the cloud cover was thick but got some pics before it got dark, it was still a nice ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Asked a landowner for permission to take 16 Jeeps through his land. This is what he put over the no-trespassing sign. It pays to ask.

Mirror Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Reactions: Kev M
5061 - 5080 of 5094 Posts