Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone in or around South Georgia?

2312 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  purplepig
Hey yall, just moved into georgia southern and am looking for anything offroad related down in the south georgia area. I am pretty sure that there are no Jeep clubs or anything in or around statesboro but I was wondering if there are any clubs within like 1-2 hrs of me that I and some other friends might possibly hook up with. The town of statesboro is about 30 mins from savannah in case any of yall do not know where it is. Would really appreciate any info that anyone has!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
883 Posts
Bunch of us in the Camden/glynn county area. We have semi frequent meetings and offroad events. On the florida line on I-95.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey yall so i think i figured somethin out. This also goes for any GSU students who see this thread. There are some jeepers on campus that are trying to start a club, Georgia Southern 4X4. We will prob b takin trips up to the mtns and also some local guys kno a few local areas as well. Im not the head of this operation but still Pm me if u have any questions and i can prob help ya out. We dont have a huge group right now and are lookin for a few more Southern Jeepers that dont mind gettin dirty. Also SAVRICH, im plannin on goin to that jeep jam at big nasty this weekend looks like its gonna b alot of fun. Maybe ill see ya there!

· Registered
206 Posts
Hey yall so i think i figured somethin out. This also goes for any GSU students who see this thread. There are some jeepers on campus that are trying to start a club, Georgia Southern 4X4. We will prob b takin trips up to the mtns and also some local guys kno a few local areas as well. Im not the head of this operation but still Pm me if u have any questions and i can prob help ya out. We dont have a huge group right now and are lookin for a few more Southern Jeepers that dont mind gettin dirty. Also SAVRICH, im plannin on goin to that jeep jam at big nasty this weekend looks like its gonna b alot of fun. Maybe ill see ya there!
I'm sure we'll meet up there. See ya then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.