Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four Wheeler has been building a WJ the last couple months. They don't usually have any WJ articles in there. It's a custom lift fabrication that is slightly beyond my skills. This month they are making nice bump stops. I don't know if there are any magazine stores left in existence but if your town has one you should take a look. I'll bet if a guy subscribed they would send you the last couple issues to get rid of them. Just an FYI.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Four Wheeler is a great magazine. Subscriptions are available online for those wondering. It’s typical sold in grocery stores and stuff

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I have always like 4wheeler, it was the high point of the grocery store run, hitting the "smut" rack (what my GF called the mag rack) for the latest issue. I think we are going to see more and more attention toward the WJ as newer GC's are cars now and Wranglers are now bigger than 80's full size pickups and in the same price neighborhood as a base model Vette. It still has a modern look and the solid axle in front keeps it off road friendly as far as lifts and such.

Reactions: 11B-33T
1 - 4 of 4 Posts