Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Any Jeep mechanic in Chico,CA for a Pre-purchase inspection for tomorrow????

458 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  56Mercgal 
#1 ·
Well, I WAS going to have a guy from a shop in Chico, where I found a nice 89' Grand Waggy inpsect it before I decide to buy it but he forgot about the appointment I made so can't do it tomorrow (Sat, Dec 7th) I am driving four hours North from the Monterey Bay Area to check this thing out. Is there ANYONE up there that isn't occupied tomorrow around 1-2 pm to give this Jeep a check up? I know enough about cars to listen and look for things but always good to have a second opinion! I am coming up with a friend of mine who is sort of mechanically inclined, but a REAL Jeep guy would be great to help! I will pay $100 for U to look at it and tell me if it's a good one or not:) That's all I can afford to pay so hope that is ok! And I make gourmet Bundt cakes so I will bring one up there for you! YUMMY! Call me at 831-601-0183 or e-mail me at cilantro1@redshift.com, thanks! :2thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.