Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Greetings to all Members. I am considering to replace original radio in Jeep Commander 2007. There are so many on the market (eBay), but supplier have no idea about fitting them in Jeeps. So, I wonder if any of you guys has done it? Maybe give model or link to your supplier? Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That looks better than I expected it to. I was looking at the Atto A6 previously...hmmm...

·
Registered
312 Posts
That looks better than I expected it to. I was looking at the Atto A6 previously...hmmm...
If I had any recommendation, it would be to not get the A6. I like the head unit and Atoto has been great but the additional RAM and CPU power in the S8 version is worth the extra money. Not to mention, the SIM card slot would be handy.

·
Registered
189 Posts
If I had any recommendation, it would be to not get the A6. I like the head unit and Atoto has been great but the additional RAM and CPU power in the S8 version is worth the extra money. Not to mention, the SIM card slot would be handy.
Good to know. They did finally update the A6 to offer an A6 Pro version that has 2x the ram, faster processor, and newer Android os version. They just did this in December i think. So maybe this puts it closer to be on par with the s8 version?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good to know. They did finally update the A6 to offer an A6 Pro version that has 2x the ram, faster processor, and newer Android os version. They just did this in December i think. So maybe this puts it closer to be on par with the s8 version?
Nah...I have the pro version and it's kind of slow when it comes to loading apps. The audio playing software that comes with it is also kinda crap. I installed another app in it's place called PowerAmp. It's awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts