489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $110
Rating 5
Average Price $105.78
Manufacturer Alpine
Recommended Yes: 9 / No: 0

front door subs and dash tweeters. 240 watts peak.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price $110
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Really good sound through all notes. highs, mids, and lows are great. Great bass if you seal them up right. Great price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price $99
Pros Great sound improvement
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I switched the OEM speakers for the Alpine sps600-c in the sound bar and kick on my JK. Important: use the 3 holed rim of the OEM speakers to mount the 4 holed alpines. just cut away the speakers and use the mounting rim as a template. That way, you can replace the OEM 3 holed speaker grill in the sound bar and the same for the kick speaker boxes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Price $110
Pros Loud Clear Sound
Cons could use bigger speakers
Recommended yes

Comments: My speakers are actually Alpine SPS 500's but it didn't give me the option, so my speakers are actually 5 1/4" diameter speakers. But when they are hooked into my 4 channel, 320 Watt LD Audio Amplifier they sound amazing. I also have a Quantum Audio 600 Watt amp that is piggy-backing off my JL Audio amp which provides the power for my 10" Kicker Sub. Together it sounds great!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Price $200
Pros great sound
Cons n/a
Recommended yes

Comments: These speakers are up front in the dash and sound awesome. no complaints

·
Registered
131 Posts
Price $50
Pros good sound
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I have three ways in the front and rear couldnt find the product number so i just picked one. whatever they are they sound great

·
Registered
73 Posts
Price $100
Pros good sound, cheap
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: put 5/14 up front driven by ABS 100W amp. sounds good. Also have Boston Acoustics 6.5" components in soundbar and 12" JL Audio sub driven by Alpine 5 channel 700W amp.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Price $80
Pros sounds good, fits OEM 2014 JK tombstones
Cons not great bass
Recommended yes

Comments: running these with an alpine power pack, 2x sets one in sound bar and one in the front. the tweeters fit the OEM face-plates in the stock tombstones (with a few wrappings of electrical tape). comes with the adapters needed to fit the 6 3/4 holes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.