Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price $570
Pros Comes with hardware, Strong mounts, Small body gaps, Doesn't stick out a lot, Fast customer service
Cons Wrap arounds could be better, shipping is costly
Recommended yes

Comments: After searching high and low for the perfect front winch bumper for my 89 XJ, I couldn't take my eye of Aj's SlikRok design. It has good protection, and sticks out just barely enough for the winch to fit so you don't end up with a front porch. I got the Pre-Runner bars and love the look. It looks like it could hold the vehicle on it's nose. All the mounting holes lined up well and require minimum pre body work. The included hardware and brackets are beefy and easy to use. The whole installation took about a day and and extra helper to hold it up (It's 80+ lbs). The body gaps are minimum with the winch installed and compliments my jeep well. I ordered around the holidays so the customer service was responsive and the whole turnaround took under 2 weeks. Overall it was a great experience and worth the money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.