Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Price $2260
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: What can I say. This case kicks butt!! If you got the money get one. Add the cable shifter and rock on.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Price $2421.23
Rating 5
Pros All gear driven goodness, 4.3:1 low range, Independent Axle Control
Cons If anything the weight and size
Recommended yes

Comments: Just installed the Atlas but from the install everything went well. The key I think is on your end getting the shifters setup correctly. I am fully confident that AA took care of their end in terms of putting together a great transfer case....hopefully the last one I will ever need.

EDIT: Have been using it and WOW the 4.3:1 ratio is awesome and it drives GREAT!! IMO it was worth the money.

·
This space for rent.
6,101 Posts
Price $2300
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The install was a bit more complicated than I originally though, but well worth it. The lower gears are great for crawlin' and the added manueverability with the twin sticks is great. As an added plus... front digs are just cool. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $3000
Pros Great gear selection, 2 LOW
Cons Price
Recommended yes

Comments: Installed the Atlas 4 speed 10:1 transfer case in flat rotation for more clearance, should have come from the factory this way.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Price $2000
Pros HD output front and rear 32 spline,
Cons size and retrofit
Recommended yes

Comments: Fairly easy to install if you have 1"mml and 1" bl in a yj. best to have body off during a rebuild if you can do it. Requires multiple test fits, and some pan mods. I had to cut my shifter tunnel and reweld new plates.

Great case.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $2200
Pros The ability to switch the front and rear diffs in and out
of 4x4
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I have never had one before i was going to build a dana 300 twin stick till i compared the price and talked to a few people. I have only wheel it once and it was cool to use.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Price $2900
Rating 5
Pros love the options of many gear choices at your finger tips.
Cons spendy but you get what you pay for
Recommended yes

Comments: :DI have the 4 speed with the 10.34 low range.One of the best upgrades i have done and ive done alot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Price $2300
Pros Bomb proof. Great quality. Built to my spec's. It's an Atlas!
Cons Took a looooong time to receive, but I guess that's to be expected from a build-to-order company that puts so much emphasis on quality.
Recommended yes

Comments: Advanced Adapter's not only make THE best transfer cases in the world, they are also a class act. Two weeks after I ordered my Atlas II, Advanced had a 10% off sale. I called to ask if I could get in on the reduced price. No problem. They credited me back $23 on the spot.

·
Feeding the money pits
1,378 Posts
Price $2100
Pros It's an Atlas what's to say ;-) I got it free from the '09 Jeep Safari but the site wouldn't let me put in 0.00
Cons Tight fit with a 33 engineering skid even with a bit of work with the BFH on the tub. Not really a con but the only one I could think of.
Recommended yes

Comments: Well worth the work to install, and the cost of 2 new driveshafts and the cable shifters. The ability to have 2lo and front wheel only is a big plus in the areas I wheel. Front only allows re-positioning on waterfalls which came in handy a couple of times in the first few outings, 2lo is great on slickrock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $2000
Pros The Atlas II is super tough, and very reliable. By the way the drive shafts attach, you have the option of disconnecting a drive shaft and still retain mobility should anything go wrong down stream of the t-case.
Cons As a shift-on-the-fly t-case you must be moving to shift. This can take some practice in certain terrain.
Recommended yes

Comments: I am thoroughly satisfied with my AtlasII! It's bomb proof. The Staff at Advanced Adapters are very helpful as well. The shifting options ensure that the wheel that needs the power gets it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Price $1
Pros ,
Cons ,
Recommended yes

Comments: ,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.