101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Price $249
Pros Detailed instructions
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy to install, with instructions. I did mine without taking the whole transfer case out. Ensure that you get a good quality ring pliers, if not you will be cussing that you didn't.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price $700
Pros smooth ride came as kit with CV Driveshaft
Cons costly, need adjustable control arms
Recommended yes

Comments: while this is a mod no one wishes that had to pay for as its a bit of a design flaw on jeeps part, it does do an amazing job of giving you the smooth ride for your jeep you are looking for no matter how lifted you are.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Price $199
Pros Easy to instal, eliminate shaft angle problems and vibrations
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: A good SYE kit and with reasonable price, complete and easy to install, good installation instructions are provided with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Price $260
Pros Necessary for lifts >3"
Cons Snap rings are a PITA
Recommended yes

Comments: Supposed to be the "cream of the crop." Snap rings were a PITA, but otherwise straightforward installation and runs great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $200
Pros Great fix for the vibrations! no more vibes:)
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Solid piece of metal, only problem i had was getting the speedometer to seal properly. Drips a few drops of fluid every time drive but I will get another seal and install it. hopefully that'll fix it. Over all good buy tho

101 - 112 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.