Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 8707 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are plenty of Jeeps out there just rotting away in junkyards, fields, in the woods, or the desert...so post up the pics!!

Condition is irrelevant...barely there, or 100% complete.

They don't have to be yours...if you find 'em, post 'em up!

Please share any stories, rescues, details, and/or locations that you can. If you have a build thread to one that you have saved, post up a link instead of using this thread for your build-up.

If you know where an old, crusty Jeep is sitting, please snap a photo of it when you can, and share it with us.

I think these old Jeep pics make for better wallpapers than the blinging new ones so feel free to save any of them that you want!

Feel free to post up ANY type of Jeep/Willys

Here are a few to start us off:

Tire Land vehicle Plant Wheel Vehicle

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Ecoregion

Tire Sky Plant Vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm gonna try to talk the owners into letting me take this off there hands next time I'm up their way. It's been sitting for about 12 years, but looks like it could still run. Overall its in really good shape with minimal rust, all the lights are intact, engine is intact, and the keys are still in the ignition! Sorry bout the crappy cell phone pics...

Reactions: Mywjisthebest

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I know of a great M715 ambulance sitting in a field, I'll have to snap a pic next time I get out that way.

It's been there for YEARS, which is a shame, because even now it really doesn't look that bad, at least from the road.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I thought this one looked familiar.

Then I realized it was because I took the picture!

Here's the one that was parked behind it on an old farm on Maui, HI:

Reactions: w6pea

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
google image search on the subject is depressing :(

·
Registered
495 Posts
This thread makes me want to cry.....If any of you guys know where i can get a willys 1941 that needs restoration lemme know. My parents have always wanted one and id love to give it a second chance at life.

1 - 20 of 8707 Posts