Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the D35 out of the '98 TJ I had (now gone). It's got the stock 3.07 gears. I swapped it out at 97k miles with a D44 with 3.73's. As far as I know, it's never been opened. It's still got the brake backing plates, plus the track bar adapter for a 3.5 inch lift.

I've also got the open diff from the front D30 and stock 3.07 gears (replaced it with a LSD and 3.73's to match what came in the D44 I put in the rear). I've got another diff and gear set out of a D30 that came on the pallet with the D44. I assume that since the D44 had 3.73's that this second diff has 3.73's. Another forum member wanted the housing, but didn't want the diff/axles so to save shipping weight I took them out. Both my axles were quiet when the parts came out. They've been in my shop so should still be fine.

I also have the stock springs and shocks that I removed when I put the 3.5" lift on. They seemed okay when I lifted it, but that was in 2011 and they've been out back of the shop for a year or so.

Lastly, I have the stock TJ air filter box and tube from where I put on a CAI. Stored inside.

I have no need for any of this stuff since the TJ has been gone for years. It is free to anyone who wants to come pick it up. I'd say I'd ship it, but it would be pricey and likely cost more than the parts are worth. That, and I'm not really in the mood to crate any of it. Hey, it's free stuff.

I share a dumpster with neighbors so if I don't get a taker within a month or so, I'll chuck it all. I'm in NE Georgia near Lavonia/Toccoa. If you're interested, PM me. I can send pics

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I haven't been around the Jeep Forum much since I sold the TJ and it seems my inbox was full. I've cleared a bunch out so if you tried to PM me earlier and couldn't, it should work now. Sorry....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wish you were closer! Need something to get me by while I wait for the D44 to come in. Busted both shafts...
Probably in the dumpster by now anyway...
Actually, I haven't gotten rid of anything yet. I've got a similar issue with leftover parts from my Harleys and Corvettes. Thinking about getting a local college kid to sell all the extra parts and they keep 70% of the net after all costs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts