Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've searched the site, not finding what I am looking for. The blend door on my 97 TJ is stuck/broken in the full hot position. This is the CABLE operated door on the bottom of the HVAC unit, not one of the vacuum controlled mode doors.
I thought I had seen a post/thread on replacing the broken arm for this but all I am finding are posts regarding the defrost and panel doors or the electronic operated ones in later TJs.
Does anyone have a link to a repair thread or part for this cable operated blend door? I have done several r/r of HVAC on TJs, so I'm not concerned about having to remove it if I have to. Thanks

Curly

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, bringing this back to the top. I have found the part number and an image of what I need, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Does anyone have a link or source of the part listed below?
Arm: 4897626AA

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Since they got rid of it after 97 and switched to a motor for the door I guess you probably won't find one anywhere. One option might be to try and get one 3D printed but you'd need it scanning or 3D modelling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok, bringing this back to the top. I have found the part number and an image of what I need, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Does anyone have a link or source of the part listed below?
Arm: 4897626AA

Thanks!
Did you ever find this? Because I need one please let me know where you got it from if you found it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts