Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently experienced some issues with my automatic transmission. It was really slow to start almost sluggish and I figured out that it was starting in second gear. It would manually shift into first gear and it would run just fine. However I was experiencing a lot of overheating in the transmission itself to the point where it was leaking fluids through the front and by the engine and just getting all over the place . After checking out multiple forums and seeing people have the same issue, I was thinking that I might be possibly having solenoid issues but I decided first to check some sensors I started with the throttle position sensor I unplug that then I unplugged the crankshaft position sensor plugged it back in and now my Jeep is burning and turning again. I have had a small leak of transmission fluid but I've been keeping my fluids topped up. So far it's running just fine but I will keep people updated if I have more issues.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.