Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 390/401 for a rebuild with my son. Also looking for a T18 transmission. Call or text, thanks. 850.258.0674

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Keith, welcome to the Forum.

There is a wanted section on the Forum that may get you what you want.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You and thanks for advice. Looks like we have the exact same jeep :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
You can check IFSJA (International Full Size Jeep Association) and FSJN (Full Size Jeep Network) too, as these engine sizes are common there as well.

Reactions: keithmiller3406

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone has one posted on the DC craigslist.
I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I am not replying correctly. When you say DC Craigslist I am assuming you mean Washington DC? If so, I was unsuccessful at finding anything there for an 390 or 401. If I am missing something, make a link you could share of the post. Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am new to this Forum so please forgive me if I am not replying correctly. When you say DC Craigslist I am assuming you mean Washington DC? If so, I was unsuccessful at finding anything there for an 390 or 401. If I am missing something, make a link you could share of the post. Thanks

Its always easier to use something like SearchTempest: Search all of Facebook Marketplace, craigslist & more to crawl all CL's ads at once by seting your location and miles from you.

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
One other thing to watch for.
The 390 and 401 have two different bellhousing patterns. The 390 ran the pre 1970 pattern while the 401 had the post 70 AMC pattern we all recognise today as standard Jeep.

Reactions: keithmiller3406

·
Registered
999 Posts

Its always easier to use something like SearchTempest: Search all of Facebook Marketplace, craigslist & more to crawl all CL's ads at once by seting your location and miles from you.
Beat me to it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts