Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started putting together some pages for the YJOTM Calendar. I'm open to suggestions on the design. Again, if you aren't familiar with how this works, I am providing the images for each month and you can use whoever you want to print a calendar for you. I just use my local walmart, but there are lots of options. Staples, Vistaprint, Snapfish, etc. What does everyone think?

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
It looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is someone making them for the yjotm winners or for sale? or is this more like a heres the file go have one printed thing?
The latter. Print your own. I design all the pages and the YJOTY Gets the cover. You can print them at your local Walmart or Staples or there are tons of on line options.

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm all caught up on the calendar. There are a couple of images that are pretty crappy resolution. If you guys have better pics get them to me. I'm looking at you @The_Goob and @AZdEvilYJ . Let me know if the link works.

·
Premium Member
4,825 Posts
I'm all caught up on the calendar. There are a couple of images that are pretty crappy resolution. If you guys have better pics get them to me. I'm looking at you @The_Goob and @AZdEvilYJ . Let me know if the link works.

Sadly a friend took that particular photo on an older phone and texted it to me, so that’s the best I have for that particular photo. I can dig up something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sadly a friend took that particular photo on an older phone and texted it to me, so that’s the best I have for that particular photo. I can dig up something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's unfortunate. I like the pic, it's just grainy. Pm me some other better pics you might have.

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I set mine up to be printed at my local walmart it gave me a page for January 23. I created a collage of all 12 Jeeps to be used there if needed. All images are formatted for 8.5 x 11 calendars.

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Great job! Thank you so much for your dedication.

Reactions: daddyjeep87
1 - 20 of 23 Posts