Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've decided to order a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude, and had great contact with a local dealer who said his allocation window for November was open until next Wednesday or Thursday. He got back with me this morning saying that the system wouldn't allow him to order Gecko Green, so he has a call in to his rep to see what's going on. I just contacted Jeep Chat who stated all 2021 Wrangler ordering is closed.

Does anyone have information that supports or refutes that? Thanks!

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
sounds about right. Color changes happen this time of year. First i recall Gecko was back in 12/13. Was the year of Skittle colors.

back in 2011 i wanted a 2012 the new JK with the 5 speed auto and 3.6 power. But the color i wanted was 2011 only. Sooo i had to choose for the 2012 year builds.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received confirmation that they moved to '22 ordering earlier this month but the sales director said it still showed Gecko available last week. I was able to find the 2022 ordering guide online and Gecko is no longer available. Jeep Chat said they will update their website to the 2022 information "sometime this quarter". Doesn't really help with consumers going to their site to get information.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
'22 Colors are now:
Black
Bright White
Firecracker Red
Granite Crystal
Hydro Blue
Tuscadero
Sarge Green
Snazzberry
Sting-Gray

And the paint cost increased $50 on all colors except White (Free) and Tuscadero which is limited edition and still $245.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.