Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2010 S5 low miles V8

651 Views 2 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  MoMuddin
Hi All - my 2010 Audi S5 V8 is going up for sale. 55k miles, excellent condition, has been serviced at Audi every oil change. Owner #1 used the car for weekend driving, I remain Owner #2 and purchased at 38k miles. Since then its been in heated garage and barely used in winter. Car comes with two sets of rims and tires (winter and summer set), both in excellent condition. Michelins for summer Verdensteins for Winter. The only modification made was custom exhaust from Fast Intentions (full catback system all the way from engine to rear mufflers). It sounds amazing and I'll be posting a video for those who want to hear it. I also have the OEM exhaust if people want to change it back.

Truthfully, I do not want to sell this car but as life goes, children are on the way and it's time to find a more practical car (tears ). Ill be posting more pics and video if I can shortly and happy to answer any questions. The cars in great shape and garaged in Boston Mass/South shore area.

Asking $22,000 or best offer and hoping this car goes to an Audi enthusiast as it sounds amazing with the FI exhaust.

Pics and more info on the Audi: https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ct...195902553.html

Video Links:
Startup:
Drive By:
Takeoff and Accelerate:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.