Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2002 Jeep WJ 4.7 V8 with 242hd which is the select track transfer case im so pulling hair out trying to find the correct info on which spicier U Joints to replace mine. i have 2 in back drive shaft and one up front then a double cardan before the tranfercase. so front to back i need five total. even two different dealers cant give me the correct info, both gave me different numbers. even auto parts stores are no help. you all know you cant trust them either. NAPA calls for three different ones????? prices from 93.00 to amazon 9.60 +..for one of them.. does anyone know for fact which spicier U Joints and the location that are used in my WJ any help will be greatly helpful to me. i have gone to many web sites and looked at drawings with # 3 yet there is no parts number for them....i even have a service manual no part number from spicier or even dana. i have like 9 pages of 4"x9" of miss information from many sites....HELP

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you all for your info. dennys is the better description than 99% of the other....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rock auto have mixed up descriptions saying with select track and also the same part number exc select track ????? so im returning them monday morning . to confusing which is it with or without select track. i can't trust mistakes at my money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.