Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
No matter what position I turn the key nothing happens. I thought my ignition switch was bad so I replaced the switch and still nothing. I found a switch diagram and it works. I checked the switch connector and no power. I checked the 40A fuse under the hood and the fuse is good and power to the fuse. What's between the 40A fuse under the hood and the ignition switch that could be bad? The diagram I have shows "Fused B(+)" to pin CAV 2 and 4. I have no power on any of the 6 connections on the cable plug.

Headlights, interior lights, instrument cluster lights, power seets, power locks work, starter, gauges, instrument cluster indicator lights, odometer, power windows, radio are not working.
Reviving this Zombie thread as i chase the same issue - i wonder if Titusville ever found the root of the problem? and thanks Uniblurb for the diagrams and ground write ups

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.