81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Price $100
Pros Inexpensive, simple to install
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Iron Rock Offroad 2" budget boost - This kit was easy to install and makes the ZJ look more aggressive - exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $60
Pros it works good for a simple lift
Cons bit of a pain in the *** to get in
Recommended yes

Comments: I loved this spacer kit. It raised my jeep 2 inches. Which isn't very much but i cant argue with the price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price $120
Pros no metal on metal, silicon spacers
Cons slight compression to spacers
Recommended yes

Comments: i recommend this over rough countrys due to the fact that there is no metal on metal contact

·
Registered
209 Posts
Price $100
Pros Lifts it up a bit.
Cons Not enough of a lift for me. I should have saved for a real suspension Lift.
Recommended no

Comments: Not enough of a lift for me. I should have saved for a real suspension lift seeing as I needed new shocks, struts, and coils. I don't recommend it because after a few months, you'll end up wanting more. It's just not enough.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Price $140
Pros Easy Cheap
Cons Limits up travel with bump stops
Recommended yes

Comments: Lifted my jeep two inches which is what its meant to do, not a very good performance mod but very good if you just want a quick, easy and cheap extra 2" of lift, dont worry about buying bumpstops just glue 2 hockey pucks to your spring perch it does the same thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $425
Pros It gave me a full 2" lift
Easy to install
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed a 2" Budget lift by Rubican Express. I also added Rubican Express detachable links though they did not come with the kit.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Price $130
Pros cheap and easy to install
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: The spacer lift was easy to install. I like that the lift is not high enough to affect the axle angle too much. I didn't want too much lift which would make it difficult for people to get into the jeep. Also mpg and wind resistance was a factor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $80
Pros Very simple install. Done in 1 hr, front and back
Cons only 2" BB.
Recommended yes

Comments: The spacers are Delrin type from JGC.com. It was easy install done at a shop with a hoist. I did it when I put on some new 265/75 Cooper Mud and Snows. My shocks are aftermarket and have plenty of travel. The Jeep has a lot of miles on it so the springs are a bit saggy. Hard to tell the lift is on it. Drives no different then before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Price $145
Pros Smooth, factory ride. Jeep looks more aggressive, and the improved ground clearance is pretty clutch.
Cons Slightly worse gas mileage.
Recommended yes

Comments: I have the Daystar 2" lift. Got it from Amazon, installed by Midas for $400.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Price $84.99
Pros Cheap price
Lots of lift
Cons None so far...except the stock struts blew
Recommended yes

Comments: 2.5" Lift for the front and 2" lift for the rear. I haven't tested them too much, but they clear the 225/75/16 Wranger ST (take-offs) very easily and I can't complain about the price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Price $29.99
Pros nice quality,
Cons had to trim inside a slight bit to fit
Recommended yes

Comments: not much to say really. its a spacer and it spaces. it looks like it was made nicely and besides having to trim the inside slightly to fit, i have no other complaints.

it was called a "true two" spacer that measured just over 2". once installed it did what it said and lifted the front 2" on the dot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Price $300
Pros TeraFlex lift with stock springs rides great and does not require disassembly of the front strut. It is a stack lift on top of the strut. Rides perfect at 80+ MPH and anything under.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: The TeraFlex lift is an excellent product and what I consider to be far superior to Daystar BB lifts. The TF lift includes stacked spacers for the front which means you don't have to disassemble the strut to INSERT a spacer. You simply add the stack to the top of the strut and torque it down. The rear spacers are traditional BB spacers and go under the springs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Price $1650
Pros Installation shop recommended and ordered
Cons Installation shop should convert to lawnmower repair shop
Recommended no

Comments: I have tried to post lists and pictures of all products used with no luck. You can read my posts to gain more insight.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.