Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Price $320
Pros Looks great and rides nice
Cons Instructions were not as clear as they could have been. They were pretty good.
Recommended yes

Comments: The SkyJacker 2 in lift is great to give you just a little more height. It makes the stock Jeep look as it should.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price $150
Pros Much improves stock ground clearance.
Cons Not quite high enough, but makes a big difference.
Recommended yes

Comments: I think the spacers make a huge difference. Not too sure on the price because the jeep came with them on. However, compared to a stock suspension these spacers do a great job to get the jeep off the ground. Plus I can fit 31s now too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Price $60
Pros Easy lift and good budget boost
Cons Not a spring lift
Recommended yes

Comments: Good cheap lift

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $220
Pros very comfortable
Cons not a big enough lift lol
Recommended yes

Comments: basically...if you want a lift, and dont want to spend a lot, this is the way to go. very comfortable ride, the height is ok but its better if you add 31 inch tires. makes it look beefy.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Price $250
Pros Easy install
Cons Advertise that you can fit 31's however you cannot! Tires rub way to much and endded up ripping my fog lights out
Recommended yes

Comments: Very easy to install, no need to make any modes to the drive train. However you need to be aware of the amount of tire rub due to the small wheel wells of the Grand Cherokee

·
Registered
243 Posts
Price $249
Rating 5
Pros Jeep looks great, drives great, and is much better than before
Cons Instructions could be a little more clear, had to use a write up I saw on here to figure some parts out.
Recommended yes

Comments: I installed this kit with the help of my dad 2 days ago. It says it should take 2-3 hours, it took us 4.5 hours, but this was our first time messing with a newer model vehicles suspension, especially with a Jeep.

I love how the Jeep drives now, I did upgrade to the nitro shocks. It looks much better now, and I look forward to testing it out off road in a couple of weeks.

The instructions were a little lacking in parts, and I was able to complete the lift easily due to a write up I found on here.

Overall I am very impressed with this kit, and for the money, it was well worth it. And I had no driveline vibes or anything, and I haven't gotten an alignment yet, but plan on it later this week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Price $39.95
Pros Fits perfect, Did not change the ride quality.
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: The kit has a 2" spcer in the front with 2" shackle exstention in the rear. You can use the stock shocks. Ride quality is great.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Price $105
Pros Very cheap price and a good way to get a 2 inch lift.
Cons I wish it was new coil springs
Recommended yes

Comments: This is a good product for the money. I hope it will serve me well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Price $259
Pros AEV 2" spacer lift...Great lift so far
Cons Front brake line routing is recommended to be zip-tied to shocks and disconnected from lower spring perch bracket per AEV instructions, not sure this is best idea...
Recommended yes

Comments: Great lift, accomplished what I set out to do...

Got me up and level, easily clears 33's..could use better solution for F & R brake line extension or re-routing to achieve slack

·
Registered
297 Posts
Price $160
Pros lift, bigger tires...
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I have a 2" spacer lift, and i also have upcountry springs. the lift netted me right around 3" of lift. i love it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Price $60
Pros cheap lift, but good for a budget. Not too difficult to install.
Cons rear spring post in the ZJ is completely covered so it needs to be extended with some tubing or something.
Recommended yes

Comments: [No message]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price $80
Pros cheap. Good ride quality
Cons not even lift after a while
Recommended yes

Comments: have the 2" bb lift for right now. Just ordered a 3.5 rough country lift. I'm running 31" bfg allterrains with black rock crawlers.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Price $189
Pros Delrin Product
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Like it! Bought it from Supreme Suspension Lifts.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.