Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Information
Price $250
Rating 5
Average Price $147.19
Manufacturer zone off road
Recommended Yes: 92 / No: 8
Company website www.zoneoffroad.com

i love the kit, it comes with good instructions, was easy to install and performs well too. the 2" lift gives a more agresive lift and gives you plenty of room to torque around your 31s

·
Registered
31 Posts
Price $60
Pros more room for larger tires
Cons limited flex
Recommended yes

Comments: Ive had a few friends who have done spacer lifts in the past. It allows for the running of larger tires but is limited by the stock shocks and the stock spring.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Price $239.99
Pros Inexpensive, gives a nice aggressive stance with minimal effect on center of gravity. Does everything it claims: provide an economic and capable lift for those looking to run a 31 or 32 inch tire.
Cons Rubicon Express: Twin tube shocks are a bit stiff... will probably switch to RE mono's or Bilstien 7100s
Recommended yes

Comments: Love the lift height and the flex I got. I wish the shocks were a little more forgiving but that is easily remedied with an upgrade down the road. Works great with 31x10.50s.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Price $50
Pros Cheap, improves look, etc..
Cons Didnt come with shocks
Recommended yes

Comments: Got it at PA Jeep show at a great price. Would definitly recomend

·
Registered
25 Posts
Price $400
Pros DIY installation
Cons the quick disconnects do some times stick but some WD-40 will do the trick.
Recommended yes

Comments: The Zone 2" Spacer Lift kit is easy to install and does what you want it to do. The price is not that steep and competes with most of the other brands we have in South Africa.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Price $35
Pros Easy Installation, no fuss, no foul
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Easiest lift product to install, no mods needed.
Material is Nylon, no noise or vibrations while off roading or on road.
Did not require use of a coil spring compressor for installation.
Have had installed for over 6 months without any problems or complaints.
No noticable change in alignment with this small amount of lift, can use stock shocks unless you plan on hardcore flexing.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Price $70
Pros gives a nice stance
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: great start out for anyone just gettin into it/ or a dd

·
Registered
120 Posts
Price $20
Pros 1.5 inch spring spacer in front and .75 spring spacer in rear leveled out things with the RC 2.5 lift and gave me a total of 4 inches total lift.
Cons Cannot run stock sway bar connectors, must go aftermarket 3"-6".
Recommended yes

Comments: Any spring spacer if installed correctly will work fine, if you have the RC 2.5 inch lift kit the .75 spacer up front will level you out just fine but for used spacers at 20.00 that was a great price to go up to 4 inches of lift.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Price $300
Pros with factory spacers had a total of 3" lift
Cons only 3" lift. spacers only on spring not shock.
Recommended yes

Comments: I like the spacer because they were inexpensive and easy to find. I would suggest a complete kit with shocks instead of just spacers. This kit is nice for driving but i would go with more if i was going to do more than trails.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Price $80
Pros super cheap way to lift
Cons super cheap way to lift
Recommended no

Comments: i did this only because i took the body lift off that came with the jeep but wanted to keep the same height. works fine

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Price $235
Pros looks great, easy to install in theroy, good ride quality, more clearence
Cons not actually easy to install, instructions werent so good
Recommended yes

Comments: best bang for your buck IMO. instructions say that spring compressors are an optional needed tool, they are not, you must use them. havnt taken it on the trails yet, but so far so good

·
Registered
51 Posts
Price $200
Pros much better look with bigger tires
Cons should have gotten longer shocks
Recommended yes

Comments: bought as a body and spring spacer kit, that is why so expensive. They were fairly easy to install once i figured out what I was doing. The body lift was never installed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price $115
Pros Drives exactly the same(awesome) gave me clearance for the bigger tires
Cons could be just a tad larger than 2" now that i put a winch up front i lost a little, coil overs would be a better choice for some adjustment
Recommended yes

Comments: Skyjacker 2" budget boost, red polyurethane pucks that sit on top of your coils with or without your original rubber pads, can be installed in about 2hrs with basic tools, so far so good, gets me by till i can buy that 4" long arm i want

·
Registered
3 Posts
Price $60
Pros easy to put in and simple
Cons are none
Recommended yes

Comments: this was a fast easy way of adding a lift. takes about 2 hours to do and you feel better off roading knowing you have more room

·
Registered
15 Posts
Price $53
Pros Easy lift,
Cheap
Cons Not a whole lot of lift
Recommended yes

Comments: This is a cheap easy way to lift a GC. Its not the best and your not getting a lot, but for the $ it can't be beaten

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Price $60
Pros cheap easy 2 inches, easy install.
Cons front end rake
Recommended yes

Comments: We have 2 inch BB on both of the TJs. they ane inexpensive and it bumpstopped correctly with the right length shocks and some disco's can perform well off road. there a nice "just get it lifted" altenative for people without much money to spend or 3 jeeps at one time like myself :D. I would recommend this lift for any newb learning the art of jeeps, dd's that dont want to go big, or anyone on a budget.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.