Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go folks! Remember me in your will, lol.

Under 2K and in FL.

Found this jeep Niner zj and thought somebody here in the ZJ community would want it.

It's rough but the miles are really low at under 100k and the price is kinda alright too. Happy restoration!

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
665 Posts
She’s a wreck. But the price is right. Just in Niner parts its almost worth the 1/2 the price. Grille, roof rack, hood + louvers. Then there’s the 5.9 motor with only 98k on the clock. If it runs, I’d say that’s a reasonable deal.Dealer just wants that thing GONE anyway. Prob get it for $1000

·
Premium Member
11,568 Posts
Well, that Jeep has had a pretty rough life 🤨

Btw., my 5.9 center console lid leather looks pretty damn bad. I forgot a big (~8" x 12" x 3") bag of silica gel on it, and it absorbed every bit of moisture from the leather. Made the leather shrink so badly it completely tore it. Considering it was in almost-new condition before, I'm kinda mad at myself.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Btw., my 5.9 center console lid leather looks pretty damn bad. I forgot a big (~8" x 12" x 3") bag of silica gel on it, and it absorbed every bit of moisture from the leather. Made the leather shrink so badly it completely tore it. Considering it was in almost-new condition before, I'm kinda mad at myself.
Good info and I now consider you imperfect. :giggle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts