Year:1995
Make:Jeep
Model:Wrangler
Mileage:224000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.5
Trim:Rio Grande
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

It has a M.O.R.E 1" body lift and I trimmed the flares to accommodate the 31" tires and some crappy diy cow pusher bumpers, other than that everything is stock.
Said tires are Mastercraft Extreme Mud Claw MT's in 31x10.5x15 and they have around 1500 miles on them.
The Jeep in in good condition for its age, it has a ding here and there and is in Moss green, the interior looks great! There is not many out there this nice inside, I did remove the carpet and roll bar pads about 8 years ago and lined the inside of the tub. The clear coat is gone on the hood and fenders and the pint is getting thin, there is surface rust on the underside but no rust through. It has power steering although it is not working at this time due to a leaky steering box seal.
This one is powered by the angry and all powerful 2.5 with 224,000 miles and I have owned it for around a decade and even though it runs pretty good it is on its 3rd AX5. if you buy it you can have the other 2 to rebuild.
It also comes with 4 tops, a hardtop in great condition, a half hard top so you can roll hard but half up, a safari top in great shape and a bikini top.
Over the years I have done maintenance on it and kept it going but with the age its going to need more TLC.
I have the steering box seals already and some other misc parts that go with it.
only selling because we bought another Jeep earlier this year and do not need 2 and the YJ needs more work than the TJ we bought.
PM for any questions or a phone contact,
Ken
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel