Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’ve had my 84 CJ7 since 1999 when I bought off a friend in the Marines. Was a west coast Jeep so has zero rot and interior is in great shape. Has all the original nutmeg carpets, seats. I am currently tearing it down to get painted. I am keeping original silver metallic paint and having factory Laredo stripe kit installed (when I find a painter!!!). Engine trans and transfer case original except engine block is fairly new. Only changes I plan to do is fuel inject it with Holley Sniper kit along with (possibly) 4.0 head swap. I have a new 4.0 head I just don’t know if this combination has been done with the Sniper kit??? If someone has done it please let me know how you made out!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
With or without the 4.0l head you can run the holley sniper. Question is if you are planning to go to a 4barrel or their 2 barrel carb. If you go to the 4.0l head, you can use the port injection intake and holley terminator, and go that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.