03 Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4-top of the line, every option even Navigation (if you could find an old navigation CD to run it lol). About 144k, 4.7 HO

I've had the Jeep for a little over 2 years and it has TONS of new parts. Lost my company car, so this became the daily, can't keep running it as that... Southwest car for its entire life as far as i can tell, no rust issues.

The Good:
3in IRO springs, with new isolators.
~32in BFG A/T tires have 80-90% tread remaining.
Core 4x4 adjustable arms all around (rubber bushing). Rear A-Arm was replaced with new Moog unit, and new ball joint at same time
Bilsten 5100's.
JKS Track bar.
All tie rod ends etc in the steering have all been replaced with new Moog units. Just replaced several of the power steering hoses with new Mopar units since they were weeping a little.
New CV's (Napa), Timkin wheel bearings.
Battery ~1 year old.
Coolant flush, upper/lower radiator hoses, Mopar thermostat.
Blend and recirc doors have been replaced with metal doors so they will not break again. No longer a dual zone due to new blend door...
Husky fitted liners all around including trunk.

The Bad:
Dash trim that holds the heated seat switches has broken tabs, really easy fix
Transmission shifts hard into 3rd gear, occasional slipping. I can do mechanical, but not transmission work, took it to local Aamco. They are recommending a full rebuild.
Paint faded on hatch and bumpers

I know there is a lot more work into it...this is all i can come up with now. Will ship at buyers expense, buyer must arrange. Local pickup in Peoria AZ /surrounding area.

message for more info/questions