Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY

In the name of the holiday spirit and through the generosity of Jeep Forum, we are giving away a 1-year membership to Jeep Forum. This should be fun, so have a good time with it!

This is not the usual contest about voting for the coolest or best built Jeep. This year, we want you to vote for the Jeep Forum member who you believe is the most helpful contributor. In other words, the member you look to as being what Jeep Forum is all about.

Entry rules:

• Reply to this thread with your entry.

• No negative comments about anyone's nomination. Such posts will be removed.

• Please no chit chat in this thread. This thread is for member nominations only.

• You're welcome to post just a name but if you would like, please tell us why you believe your nomination deserves to win.

• Moderators are ineligible.

• Entries are due by 8:00 PM Central on December 23rd. This thread will be locked at that time. A winner will be chosen and announce in this thread on Christmas Eve. The winner will receive a free 1-year membership to JeepForum! :tea:

Feel free to PM me with your nominations if you would rather keep it private.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

:wave:

·
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha! Much appreciated but none of the moderators can win a year membership.

·
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can we nominate more than one?
Let's stick with 1 for now. If our numbers are low towards the end, I'll open it up to multiple nominations.

·
Premium Member
7,918 Posts
Jeeples

Sent from my iPhone using Telekinesis
While I appreciate the nomination, I humbly direct you towards the words listed below my username. Being the recipient of an extremely generous Lifetime Supporter give away I'm afraid that the nominations won't do me any good.

That being said, I nominate Alfaitalia.

He's a regular contributor to the 'What did you do to your WJ' thread with the little side projects he tinkers on. On top of that he's documented a 'through the dash' method of repairing the infamous AZC recirc door that negates the need to pull the WJ dash in order to repair the recirc door.

He's also been one of, if not the most, active overseas forum member and has provided a wealth of information regarding the WJ/WG for other overseas members, especially those who own the diesel powered versions.

Good luck Dean!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Well I was going to say Jeeples, but his name has been called 4 or 5 times already, and he has a lifetime membership. So... I say 86cj74.2L :highfive:

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Thanks to those above....much appreciated. As I have to withdraw my ChrisHager nomination (!) I vote for Jeeples NOT because he voted for me but because of his prolific posting......not many gas engine WJ questions he misses out on!!

EDIT.....of course he's a lifetime supporter anyway....so a year's membership might not be that useful to him!! LOL!

SO....second edit.. I therefore vote for 86Cj74.2L . Again a prolific poster with much knowledge. It was close between him and skain8..................but I don't see him posting much recently. Makes me laugh everytime he does though.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.