Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Christmas GIVEAWAY

In the name of the holiday spirit and through the generosity of Jeep Forum, we are giving away a 1-year membership to Jeep Forum. This should be fun, so have a good time with it!

This is not the usual contest about voting for the coolest or best built Jeep - just give me a nomination.
Give me the username of a non-premium member who's successfully helped you with your jeep lately.
In other words, a member you look to as being what Jeep Forum is all about.

Rules: none

• Reply to this thread with your nomination.

• No negative comments about anyone's nomination. Such posts will be removed.

• Please no chit chat in this thread. This thread is for member nominations only.

• You're welcome to post just a name but if you would like, please tell us why you believe your nomination deserves to win.

• Moderators are ineligible.

• Entries are due by 8:00 PM Central on December 23rd. This thread will be locked at that time. A winner will be chosen and announced in this thread on Christmas Day. The winner will receive a free 1-year membership to JeepForum! :tea:

Feel free to PM me with your nominations if you would rather keep it private.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

:wave:

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
Tim and a few others that are really helpful do a lot for the forum, but the ones I can think of are already members if not lifetime supporters.

For a 1-year my vote goes to shooptube. He's newer, but active, documents his projects for others to follow and always stays civil in threads. Good guy.

If not him, bobcat. He pops up on plenty of threads from new folks to help them out.

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Not a moderator - he is a Lifetime Supporter of Jeep Forum. So, not sure how a complimentary year subscription would be of benefit. Dude is a very knowledgeable and helpful member, though. :thumbsup:
He did used to be a mod.

·
Big Brother
4,077 Posts
BlueJunior has my vote. He is knowledgeable and funny. Helps out the new guys and veterans. Brings in some humor to the forum while keeping things civil. Plus he managed to convince a lot of us to buy a harness just because it has better relays. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
No way I could narrow it down to one member. All the above names would be included and a few more.

·
Premium Member
13,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep CJ7-Tim's a top supporter but also already a lifetime member.
Several nominations for bluejunior plus another PM'd, and he's already rockin premium status.
bobthecatkiller got a nomination.
We need some more. Let's widen the spread out a bit and give me the username of a non-premium member who's successfully helped you with your jeep lately. :wave:
I updated the first post in this thread.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.