Model Wrangler
Color White
Packages Sahara
2001 Jeep Wrangler
History Purchased August 2020 from 2nd owner in Greensboro, NC
4.0, Auto, Hardtop, 121K miles
Exterior
2001 Jeep Wrangler Exterior
Bought touch-up paint and fixed several minor paint marks on the cowl, doors hood and used claybar, polish and DoDo wax

Interior
2001 Jeep Wrangler Interior
Cleaned up some rust under passenger seat where water leaks, repainted the floor, cleaned the carpet, replaced heat shield undercoat

In-Car Entertainment
2001 Jeep Wrangler In-Car Entertainment
Removed factory sub, installed custom sub box (dual 8" Kickers) in back after removing the "jeep" lockup box. Installed a Klipsch amp where the old sub was in center console. Made custom bracket to mount amp to and bolted it to the floor with stainless bolts. Replaced factory speakers with Infinity speakers from Crutchfield. Vehicle had an aftermarket Pioneer receiver, kept that.

Under the Hood
2001 Jeep Wrangler Under the Hood 2001 Jeep Wrangler Under the Hood 2001 Jeep Wrangler Under the Hood
4.0 EFI that had a head/valve job after I bought it. The valvetrain had alot of sludge. I pulled the head and sent to a machine shop (intake manifold cleaned too), then I replaced all gaskets and put it back together. Removed driver side front fender for access to manifold bolts (very tight spaces to get to). Engine had 121K and now it sounds pretty good for ~20yrs old

Suspension
stock, no updates

Wheel and Tire
It has Canyon wheels that was an option
Views: 5

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome