Scattered

Garage
Vehicle Name Scattered
Year 1994
Make Jeep
Model Wrangler
Color Rust, Primer, White, Bare steel, undercoat and fav
Packages I have several packages.. from UPS, Fedex, and USPS. Also carry some packages home and will do so til completion
1994 Jeep Wrangler
1994 Jeep Wrangler
History This Jeep is a true Michigan salt belt POS. Two owners ago drove it til the frame or tub basically broke is my understanding. PO bought it and started a body off restoration. He got in over his head, his wife hated it and his arthritis in his hands got the best of him.

Now it is mine. The PO had bought many parts and a different frame. Completely disassembled it and media blasted and epoxy painted many parts. Then... he gave up. I paid $2200 for it and the new parts I got far exceed my purchase price let alone the work he had already done. Sure, a lot left to be done but a lot of the hard work already done. It is not easy to figure out a Jeep brought home in boxes but I feel I will have a very reliable vehicle when done rather than riding around on old parts wondering what will break next. Not a project for just anyone.
Exterior
Iron oxide eliminator kit.

Interior
Fred Fintstone floorboard repair kit.

In-Car Entertainment
Laughing at the holes in the floorboard

Under the Hood
The side of my garage. That is where the hood is leaning right now.

Suspension
Old Man Emu 2 1/2 springs. Came with brand new RC. PUKE!

Wheel and Tire
Factory 5 star alloys, corroded at the moment. Purchased 5 new Wrangler radials. P235 75 15
Views: 44

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome