Vehicle Name Gavin
Year 2002
Make Jeep
Model Grand Cherokee
Color Stone White
Packages Limited
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
History I bought this Jeep in March of 2017. We replaced the brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners. While doing that we found some rust.
LOTS of rust. Also discovered a leak in the head gasket. Currently rebuilding the 4.7L. Engine is getting a whole new cooling system(Radiator, heater core, water pump, thermostat & housing) All new gaskets. Reconditioning the heads. Sand blasting the block and powder coating. Also replacing the timing gears, chains and guides, and replacing the oil pump while we are in it that far. He has been quite the project so far. But this is the new family pet. I have the time.
Interior
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
Currently, stock but in very good shape for the age and mileage.

Under the Hood
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Under the Hood 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Under the Hood 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Under the Hood
Currently rebuilding the 4.7L V8. Lots of rust to fight. Not sure if this Jeep came from back east or it was just not taken care of. The engine is getting a whole new cooling system(Radiator, heater core, water pump, thermostat & housing) All new gaskets. Reconditioning the heads. Sand blasting the block and powder coating. Also replacing the timing gears, chains and guides, and replacing the oil pump while we are in it that far. He has been quite the project so far. But this is the new family pet. I have the time.
Views: 55

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome