External LED Lights - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-28-2019, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Jahmez23

External LED Lights

Hello! I am looking to mount a couple of powerful LED Spotlights either on a bull bar or on top of my 2017 Jeep Compass Latitude. I want to wire it to a blank switch on my dash and want some suggestions on Light brands and mounts brands a what not!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-17-2019, 12:29 PM
brian-mcBride

I have a 2014 Grand Cheroke Jeep that face panel that shows speed etc flashes all the time and at the back that says 4 wheel drive shifting in development and between the two front seats the knob that you select road terrain like snow, ice, mud, etc all these lights flash too.but I am little confused about external LED light. Such as like quality and feathers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in