RHD 2010 wrangler suspension help - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-03-2016, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
cvest

RHD 2010 wrangler suspension help

Ok everyone I'm a postal carrier in need of assistance. I'm sorry if I am in the wrong place because I'm not sure where I should be so I apologize up front.
I have a question and I hope some of you can help. First is I am in need up upgrading my suspension because I am pretty sure my shocks are blown. I am not sure where to begin on upgrading. This vehicle is also my daily driver so the ride is very important (meaning I'm not happy with the stock sport ride). I would be ok with a suspension that's good even if it lifts the vehicle a tad (not much because I can't reach the boxes). Any suggestions would be great and if you have a place you recommend buying from that helps as well.
Second, I need a set of tires that will work pretty much year round (I'm in alabama) but it's got to be something that works well for the road, the rain and of course lite off road use/trail. I say this because if you saw some driveways and areas I have to get to a rock crawler would almost be necessary at times. Also yes we get snow but that's not my first priority of course. My main thing with tires is I need the best tires for my situation for the money. The stock tires just aren't cutting it and they don't hold the load very well and I'm wearing them out. My jeep is loaded down a pretty good bit at times. So any suggestions on tires would be appreciated.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in