Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Post your JK pics!

4M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  NukeLaloosh37 
#1 ·
We wanna see your jks, especially lifted, accesorized, etc. Post your pics for us people

#1,540 ·
New 37x13.50's

Info is in my sig.
Western Mass somewhere

East Beach Charlestown, RI

making repairs to make it drivable after the Jeep Jamboree in Bethel, ME

Bethel, ME. The rear was actually fully compressed there. Just that much room in the wheel wells with 4" lift and 33's. We won't see that anymore with the 37's

Front full stuff w/ 33's

#1,543 ·
no dissconnecting the sway bar doesn't void anything. the rubis come w/ that as a elect function. it is a 18mm wrench and a 14mm... i think. i do it every time i go to the jamborees or a aggressive trail. it will make a world of difference if you don't have lockers or limited slips. my jk is totaly stock other than a iol pan skid and a 2" bb. check out my vids from the jamboree and pics in my links below. i was a jeep sales man for a few years a used that as aselling point to some of the 1st timers buying a jeep that didn't really have the $$$$ to upgrade right away.

#1,546 ·
First time taking it off road out at Browns Camp. It's way more capable than I am willing to risk. Only poser shots but at least it's got a little mud on it.

#1,552 ·
HEY What's going here???
Did you "photoshop" that first pic? It looked like you had tinted signals, but the second pic shows they're orange? Did you just tint the Jeep black and white on that first pic? Neat trick!

...and what are you doing putting a Raiders sticker on that beauty? C'mon that would be like me putting a Lions sticker on my Jeep! YIKES !
:cheers2:

#1,547 ·
It's a nice time out here in the Phoenix area to head out with the top off. Here's a view of the trail heading into the mountains:

A scenic point along the trail:

#1,549 ·
Hey, joe002
My dad and I went to the Airpark Jeep offroad event last month. That was great, and Phoenix is a nice place.
Just wish I'd remembered to take my camera.
My dad is running a red '08 X, but has the hardtop and the larger tires. Handled the trail flawlessly, even though the tires were street tires and we never aired down.
Wish I could have taken my '07, but driving from Rochester, NY, to Phoenix, AZ, is a bit beyond my budget.

#1,567 ·
Hi. We purchased out Jeep at Airpark! We missed the event - hopefully we can make it next year. We do enjoy the trails and weather out here. :) We haven't made it out to Rochester yet - though we may be out that way next year.

#1,558 ·

I'm sold on the JK after recently parting ways with my YJ. But this????? OMFG
Ew! What is that, a motorized stagecoach? :teehee:

#1,582 ·
That's really nice, my favorite stock jeep!! you got plans for it?

#1,585 ·
#1,586 ·
About as flexed as I could get it without disco's.

And the dents in the bumper cover....yeah, dont try to creep through deep waterholes with 3" of ice on top, lol. Heres my friends dodge stuck behind me. He is lifted 6-7" and riding on 35" BFG AT's. Same hole that pushed in my bumper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.