Online retailers that offer financing for lifts??? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
diveguy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Online retailers that offer financing for lifts???

So I'm in the market for a simple Skyjacker 2" BB...my shocks are shot and i somehow convinced the wife that the BB is the efficient buy...mwahaha! Thing is, funds are tight at the moment (damn personal property tax...so the Man is taxing me for the privilege of owning a vehicle...nice). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of someplace online that stocked the Skyjacker 2" BB and offered some sort of financing (preferably "No Interest for 60 days or something). Any help and advice is appreciated!
Thanks all!

2008 Blue Sahara Unlimited
275/70R18 (33.2 x 10.5) BFG AT/KO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Charles
2017 WK 

You should just save you're money. If you have to get a loan to put accessories on something you already have a loan on, it's probably not worth it. Probably not the answer you want but you're about to start digging a hole.
post #3 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 05:22 PM
0sevenjk

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbloyer81 View Post
You should just save you're money. If you have to get a loan to put accessories on something you already have a loan on, it's probably not worth it. Probably not the answer you want but you're about to start digging a hole.
I see where you're going, and I agree. But I would say that a good percentage of people put mods on a credit card. If he's looking for a 0% financing, he's in better shape than the people putting them on credit.

post #4 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Vin

2012 JK Wrangler 

If you find the stuff on eBay, they have a buy now pay later program.
post #5 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
NorthRiver

Save your money until you can pay cash for your BB.

This is exactly how the U.S has come to be in the situation we're in now with the economy. Too many people with the gotta have it now mentality.

If you need shocks right this second,check Craigslist. There are tons of JK take offs for cheap.
post #6 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 07:22 PM
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

or you could save some money and buy this one...

Jeep JK Suspension Lift

It is basically the same thing and just relocate your shocks

-Matt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 07:31 PM
MattJK09
2009 JK Wrangler 

Budget Boosts are inexpensive. Be patient and pay cash. A beefier lift that exceeds $1k is worth financing if you MUST have it, but only on good terms that you KNOW you can pay off in a short period of time. Of course, if you go with a real lift, then you need larger tires, gears, bumpers, winch, lights, sliders, and on and on and on. It never ends!

09 X 23S Flame Red 2door, tinted, Black Rock 997's, BFG 32" MT's, grab handles, RR XHD front bumper,BW trail armor,4door springs up front, KC's
post #8 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Croce

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman8706 View Post
or you could save some money and buy this one...

Jeep JK Suspension Lift

It is basically the same thing and just relocate your shocks
I agree, RC has great service and from what i've heard this is an great BB lift for the very cheap price

2009 Jeep JK Sahara Unlimited | Smittybilt XRC Rock Guards | Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper | Rockcrusher Front D30 Diff Cover | KC Hilities Daylighters | Rancho Oil Pan Cover | BMD Evap Skid | AEV Snorkel

Mirror Flip | Daystar dash | Painted Sahara Rims | Seat mounted Mag-lites | Gutter Grill inserts | Smittybilt Seat covers | Vent Mirrors | Spray Can-Bed Liner and Interior Paint

Any fool can know. The point is to understand- Einstein
post #9 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 08:20 PM
AlanZ

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croce View Post
I agree, RC has great service and from what i've heard this is an great BB lift for the very cheap price
I was contemplating going the same direction, then getting the shocks in a few weeks. I've heard some bad press about them and having things break though

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatE View Post
Lifted 4-doors give me wood.
2007 Rescue Green Unlimited X - 33" Falken Wild Peaks, 16" Black Rock steels, Hella 500FF, Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards and XRC Stinger Bumper
Next: Winch, Snorkel, LOCKERS!
post #10 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanZ View Post
I was contemplating going the same direction, then getting the shocks in a few weeks. I've heard some bad press about them and having things break though
Eh don't believe everything you hear. In the past RC used to be not so great but now they are a stand up company with good quality products.

-Matt

post #11 of 11 Old 10-05-2010, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
diveguy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yeah I don't want anymore credit debt. Just need like 3 months to pay it off. You're right though. Gotta save up some quan

2008 Blue Sahara Unlimited
275/70R18 (33.2 x 10.5) BFG AT/KO

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in