tkob1060
2016 WK 

Looks good Jello

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 09-17-2009, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
jellosh0ts

2008 JK Wrangler 

Here's a couple shots of the old frame. Note the "Colorado" dust in the 2nd pic...Proof for my buddies that I ain't no Mall Crawler!
Attached Thumbnails
frame.JPG   frame dirt.JPG  

2008 JK Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Red, Mopar Bumper, Warn 9.5XP winch, Tuffy security, sPOD
post #33 of 33 Old 09-18-2009, 09:27 PM
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nice to hear that you are all fixed and set to go. I got hit in December, and I also have allstate. That have really taken care of me. Ensuring all of the paperwork is right and in my favor, and any other legal parts. On the repair side, my bodyshop got the quote and started work. After tearing into, they found out that it also needed a new front axle. In fact, the insurance adjuster was the one who approved the new hood. It had a small paint chip and bend from the hit. I was very ignorant when it got fixed. I could have highlined the fenders from AEV for $2k less than a new hood and one fender. I also could have gotten an HD Dana44 for about $2K less than factory. The only good part of it was that I now have a lifetime powertrain warranty from Mopar from the t-case to the front rotors. Total repair cost $11,250. We paid $11k for the Jeep. (only reason it wasn't totalled is because insurance said I would get $18k if it were totalled). I love how Jeeps retain value.

Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JFI Member #7:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ:
BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s

Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in