JK Overline Tube Fenders by MetalCloak - Page 5 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 158 Old 10-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Unknown303

2007 JK Wrangler 

Yeah seeing an install video would be pretty damn cool.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 158 Old 10-26-2010, 01:36 PM
SoCalJK

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamH07 View Post
I used the spray can method on my fenders from a different company. Couldn't justify the cost of powdercoat since I knew I was gonna scratch them up. The rattle can cleans them up nicely after each trip.
That was my thought as well. Do the same on the rails and bumper.

2007 Sahara Unlimited
4x4, Auto, Jeep Green, Tow Package, Soft top, 3 inch spring lift, MBRP Catback
post #63 of 158 Old 10-26-2010, 02:31 PM
DAYJ

2013 JK Wrangler 

i am also a big fan of the rattle can...

post #64 of 158 Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

I don't care if they come in pink, I WANT THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #65 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalJK View Post
Interested to see if people are opting for the additional cost of getting the powder coat or just getting the stock raw metal? I'm thinking that I will go with bare metal and a can of Rustolium.
Rustoleum has a great line of products and can help you create an incredible finish, especially their Textured line.

Our Premium Black Textured Powdercoat starts with a 2.5mil primer coat and then a 2.5mil textured powdercoat.

Here is a video explaining the process and the quality of the finish.

YouTube - MetalCloak's Powder Coating Revealed

And the great thing about the Black Textured Powdercoat, if you scratch it, a can of Rustoleum Black Textured paint cleans it right up.

It's Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For quotes or customer service

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #66 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
has there been an install video or pdf with pictures, im a visual installer my self, and was wondering the difficulty of the install all together. great product tho
Quote:
Yeah seeing an install video would be pretty damn cool.
As you can see from our other installation instructions, including the Video we did of installing the JK Front bumper, and the incredible full color detail of our written instructions, we also believe in keeping it visual.

Our JK Instructions will have BOTH a video and a full color printed version.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #67 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Okay, I am tired of you guys taking your time to create an excellent quality product. I wish you guys would stop dragging your feet in all of those details, and blue prints, and plans. JUST SELL THEM NOOOOOWWWW!!!!

I made a set for my Jeep this weekend out of cardboard to keep me happy, they didn't keep me happy....
post #68 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washi View Post
Okay, I am tired of you guys taking your time to create an excellent quality product. I wish you guys would stop dragging your feet in all of those details, and blue prints, and plans. JUST SELL THEM NOOOOOWWWW!!!!

I made a set for my Jeep this weekend out of cardboard to keep me happy, they didn't keep me happy....

You CAN buy them now on our website....

Jeep Wrangler JK Tube Fenders, Bumpers and Body Armor

We just expect that we won't be shipping until the second week of November (which ain't that far away!). But get your order in now before the rush!

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #69 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 01:28 PM
WheelieTime
2010 JK Wrangler 

$1610.87 Shipped
post #70 of 158 Old 10-27-2010, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelieTime View Post
$1610.87 Shipped
What specifically are you looking to order?

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #71 of 158 Old 10-28-2010, 08:01 AM
WheelieTime
2010 JK Wrangler 

Fenders + Flares all around.
post #72 of 158 Old 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
DAYJ

2013 JK Wrangler 

there you go washi i better see them by christmas now...1610.87 shipped...
post #73 of 158 Old 10-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Filthy-Beast

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I can't tell from the pics. Will these work with the stock Rubi rocker guards?

For Sale:

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
post #74 of 158 Old 10-28-2010, 11:42 AM
RubiNoob
2010 JK Wrangler 

1610.87 shipped... ouch...

was very interested until I saw price. I'd rather just get the AEV lift and have 35s than have fenders and 35s...

Nice product tho!
post #75 of 158 Old 10-28-2010, 12:03 PM
fishgutz

2010 MK Patriot 

I'm so confused. So many choices. I will end up making the choice, in part, based on my total budget.

Tags
JK Wrangler , metalcloak tube fenders , overline tube fenders , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in