LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 158 Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

GOOD NEWS!!!

New Lower Prices on ALL JK Products!

http://www.metalcloak.com/Jeep-Wrang...rmor-s/139.htm

Thanks to the tremendous demand and economies of scale, we are now able to offer our JK products at lower prices. And unlike some other companies, we don't suck up the profit or keep the prices high just to offer a sale.

If we can lower prices, we do and we pass the savings on to you!!

It's Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For quotes or customer service

Lots and Lots of Videos:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 158 Old 11-02-2011, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Sorry for slackin' on these! The 6Pak Shocks and JK "Longest Travel Ever" Suspension has kept us crazy busy!

But here they are the "famous" Metacloak clearance diagrams for the JK. In putting together these animations we used the following set-up.
  • 2009 JK Rubicon Unlimited
  • No Lift
  • 37 x 12.5 x 17 Tires

Metalcloak's Overline Tube Fender with 8" Flare
vs. JK Stock Fender

Side Animation
vs. JK Stock Fender

vs. Typical JK Tube Fender

Side Animation
vs. Typical Tube Fender

As usual we appreciate all comments and feedback. It is interesting to note that with the 6Pack Shock and our 3.5" JK Lift, you can finally take advantage of the added clearance Metalcloak provides with the Overline fenders -- allowing a 3.5" lift to flex better then most 6" lifts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #153 of 158 Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Blstr88

2013 JK Wrangler 

I realize Im bringing back an old thread...

Any chance you've got pictures of a JK Unlimited with the Metalcloak flares, a ~2" lift, and 35s?

I really love the idea of Metalcloaks and I want to go with 35x12.50s, however I want a bit of lift to pick my belly up off the ground...I do a lot of rockier trails here in New England. I'm going to get a good set of skids, but I still dont want it quite as low as it would be with just the fenders and 35s. However, Im afraid a 2-2.5" lift or so with Metalcloaks will make the 35s look way too tiny?

2013 Commando JKUR - bone stock

post #154 of 158 Old 06-14-2012, 09:08 AM
DBA2GO

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blstr88 View Post
I realize Im bringing back an old thread...

Any chance you've got pictures of a JK Unlimited with the Metalcloak flares, a ~2" lift, and 35s?

I really love the idea of Metalcloaks and I want to go with 35x12.50s, however I want a bit of lift to pick my belly up off the ground...I do a lot of rockier trails here in New England. I'm going to get a good set of skids, but I still dont want it quite as low as it would be with just the fenders and 35s. However, Im afraid a 2-2.5" lift or so with Metalcloaks will make the 35s look way too tiny?
FYI The RROR skids I put on my Jeep added about 1" of clearance under my Jeep.

One foot in the grave & one foot on the gas pedal!!
post #155 of 158 Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Wintermute

1967 FSJ Gladiator 

The site lists these for '07-'11. Have you checked to see if they'll fit a '12?

--Wintermute

"No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience." - John Locke
"Vi Et Armis" - Cicero
post #156 of 158 Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
The site lists these for '07-'11. Have you checked to see if they'll fit a '12?

--Wintermute
Sorry I didn't give you an answer back in June... guess I was sleeping at the keyboard!

Yes, they do fit all JK Models, including '12 and '13.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?

Lots and Lots of Videos:

post #157 of 158 Old 10-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Jam86

2012 JK Wrangler 

Maybe i misread, i saw that there was cutting involved for stock rock slider but then i thought i read there wasnt. It seems to me that there is, im fairly sure i will just to fit 35s with this system. Can you provide pics of what exactly must be cut?
post #158 of 158 Old 07-14-2015, 11:44 AM
Altonymous

2005 LJ Wrangler 

When will you make an Aluminum Overline?

Tags
JK Wrangler , metalcloak tube fenders , overline tube fenders , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in