I got a bunch of NVX equipment to update my Jeep - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-01-2018, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Mike-Mike
2016 JK Wrangler 

Garage
I got a bunch of NVX equipment to update my Jeep

I have posted multiple items about audio equipment in my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition. I originally had the Jeep OEM 430N head unit and the 8 speaker base audio system. I did not have the Alpine upgrade. I have since replaced the 430N with various head units, but I'm currently using a Dasaita 10 inch Android head unit, which we have multiple threads going on, like this one:

Android 8.0 head unit - Dasaita

In my JKU i currently have the Mopar Kicker 77KICK10 that many on this forum love, and I recently added a Kicker 45KEY1804 4-channel 45 x 4 Key Smart Amplifier, which I posted about here:

I got a new Kicker amp

I haven't updated that thread properly, that amp is fine, but it just made me want more power

For my current sub I have the Kicker VSS SubStage SWRA411 200 Watt Powered Subwoofer which is built for the Jeep, but probably more for the factory head unit.

So, I decided to remove all of that, and replace it will all NVX equipment. At the time of my order, they were out of stock on the Bulk Pack, so I ordered two packs of SDBTK20, which is 20 square feet of sound dampening, which they refer to as a Trunk Kit, and the NVX SDRLR1 Sound Dampening Rubber Roller:

I also purchased athe NVX XKIT46 4 Gauge Car Amp Install Kit with 6-Channel V-Series RCA Cable:

I also purchased the JAD900.5 5-Channel Class D Amplifier, 900W RMS:

I also purchased two sets of the VSP65KIT, which is the V-Series, 280 Watt 6.5" 2-Way V-Series Component Car Audio Speaker System:

I also purchased the NVX B.O.O.S.T. Series for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which is a 500 watt RMS, 10 inch sub:

I started the sound dampening already. However, it has been too hot in KY to do the rest of the install. But I did make an unboxing video:

https://youtu.be/1OH9G_Z_LcM

TL;DW:

there is nothing to see there unless you just want to see unboxing of the equipment and/or me being confused by stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
amplifier , components , speakers , subwoofer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in