Floor Mats, Seat Covers and other Upgrades - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 08-18-2019, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
PKC

Floor Mats, Seat Covers and other Upgrades

Just bought my very first Jeep yesterday. It's a 2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited 4DR. Looking for suggestions on seat covers and floor mats. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 08-19-2019, 11:04 AM
cranbiz

2012 JK Wrangler 

Bartack are the best, Cover King is another really good option for seat covers. Quadratec has a nice set of mats that are reasonable.

06 KJ
12 JK, 2.5" Teraflex lift, Bilstein 5100's, BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17
17 WK2 Trailhawk
KN4BBA
post #3 of 6 Old 08-25-2019, 07:58 AM
Socalruby

2016 JK Wrangler 

I have the Mopar / Jeep floor mats. Like those because the look rugged and come out easily to just spray clean with a hose.

My seat covers are Smittybilt Neoprene seat covers. They work great to protect my leather seats from the sun whenever I have the top off. But they faded almost instantly. So I just got a few cans of spray paint and now they look new again.

I would also recommend the Mopar headliner kit for your hardtop. It keeps the Jeep cool on hot days, especially when parked for awhile. It also is supposed to keep the inside warmer on cold days, but im in Southern California and it does not ever really get cold. Plus they are black and add a cool look to the inside of the Jeep.

post #4 of 6 Old 08-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Kev M
2012 WK 

The only problem with the OEM cargo cover is, if you have the late-model subwoofer in the floor, the cover is open. So it allows your subwoofer to fill with sand, water, COFFEE.... grrr.

Buying a different one soon.

Current Jeeps:

2016 JKUS
2012 WK2 Limited
post #5 of 6 Old 08-26-2019, 12:37 AM
hoppyjr

Wet Okole seat covers FTW!

Iíve got them on my Grand Cherokee and had them on a Subaru Outback before that. We are planning to put a set on my sonís JK this fall.

They look fantastic, fit extremely well, and you can order them with seat heaters if desired.
post #6 of 6 Old 08-28-2019, 03:00 PM
twp98

I have the Rough Country seat covers and can not complain about them at all. They fit great, great price and look good after being on for a year. I have the Mopar floor liners and really like them. My other choice was weathertech. I went with the Mopar because of the tread depth. The weather tech looked kinda smooth not much tread depth.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in