Would like to have some advice for deciding - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 08-04-2010, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
spacevet
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Would like to have some advice for deciding

Hey guys,

I have had my jeep for two years now and have not done anything to it (only because of money issues) but now that i have time and money to put towards my jeep to give it love and care i need help deciding what to do next. Everything on my jeep is stock....... and i hate it. But i have some upgrades that i would like to do right away. what would be the best job to do first the ideas that i want to do include getting bigger tires looking at 33s (not going for a mudder or a rock crawler as because its a daily driver). But i am not completely sure how much total work i would have to do. but also i want to upgrade my bumpers, and a cb radio. I want to do all my own work because what self respecting jeep owner wants to take it in to a shop. I have no problem learning as i go but i do not want to take in more than i can at one time. If you guys have any better ideas of what i could do or how to go about starting this project please add input. thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-04-2010, 08:35 AM
TheBoogieman
Distubed Jeepaholic

2003 TJ Wrangler 

The first thing I always do is lift and tires.You could use 33x10.50's to avoid buying wheels or spacers.Get a 2" BB or 2.5" SL with a 1" BL.Make sure you have 3.73 gears first or you will hate it with 33's.

Tags
mod , modification , advice , tj , wrangler , stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in