Upper soft doors to match Bestop twill - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 05-14-2019, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
scubudo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Upper soft doors to match Bestop twill

I have a red 2005 TJ Wrangler which is in need of a new soft top.
I was leaning towards the Bestop RAT or Trektop NX in twill. After accepting that Bestop has decided to take a page out of Henry Ford's book, by offering any color I might want...as long as it is Black...I was ready to pull the trigger...until I discovered that in their wisdom, they decided to offer any black upper half door skin to match...as long as it isn't Twill!
From what I can tell, it appears that the "closest" option offered by Bestop is the Black Diamond (which from the pictures I have found... isn't a very close match).

Does anyone know of a better matching option for upper soft doors? I would even consider sliders...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-15-2019, 12:03 AM
mukluk
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

The only soft upper doors I can find in twill are by MasterTop, but it looks like you can only get them when purchasing a complete top; they don't appear to be available by themselves. None of the other upper doors, with zip or sliding windows, are offered in twill.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/masterto...ep-wrangler-tj

2000 TJ SE
2005 LJ Rubicon
post #3 of 4 Old 05-15-2019, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
scubudo
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Do you know for certain whether the Mastertop Twill matches the Bestop Twill?

Assuming that to be the case...if anyone out there running full doors is planning to order a Twill MasterTop soft top in black twill, I would be willing to purchase the upper door skins for $150 (which would save you $50.00).

post #4 of 4 Old 05-15-2019, 07:43 PM
mukluk
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Do you know for certain whether the Mastertop Twill matches the Bestop Twill?
I do not. Perhaps you could try contacting the company directly to inquire whether the upper door skins are available for purchase by themselves, or see if both MasterTop and Bestop would provide a small fabric sample of their twill that you could compare.

2000 TJ SE
2005 LJ Rubicon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in