Savvy Under Armor - Page 57 - JeepForum.com
 44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 2934 Old 11-05-2010, 10:08 AM
dcope17

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz View Post
Any news on the on the 6 speed for a rubicon? Christmas is coming and I need to know what I am buying myself
Outside of the Jesus part of Christmas... I've heard it's about giving not receiving. How about I buy you the under armor for Christmas and you buy me one. That way everyone is giving...

Life with Christ can be explained like a Jeep...
Being in the Word... grows your tire size.
Prayer... gains more ground clearance.
Fellowship... Is like having a good spotter.

The more of these you have... the easier it is to get over obstacles in your path.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 2934 Old 11-12-2010, 10:04 PM
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcope17 View Post
Outside of the Jesus part of Christmas... I've heard it's about giving not receiving. How about I buy you the under armor for Christmas and you buy me one. That way everyone is giving...
Thats not a bad idea but I don't think they are ready yet
post #843 of 2934 Old 11-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Sunnygrill

I hope Savvy makes an aluminum under armor piece to fit the rubicon express center plate.

post #844 of 2934 Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 PM
SuperWade2
More Money than Brains

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnygrill View Post
I hope Savvy makes an aluminum under armor piece to fit the rubicon express center plate.
yah me too! But then I also dream of winning the Power-ball, world peace and being stranded on an deserted island with the Swedish Bikini team, but I'm pretty sure none of those things are happening any time soon (and not necessarily listed in order of preference).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 WK2 Overland

post #845 of 2934 Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 PM
remery829

2007 JK Wrangler 

hey blaine, i'll be another fly to buzz around your head....

how's the LJ Rubi 42RLE version coming along?

Ryan

vvvthis is what they don't tell you about LCGvvv
Quote:
...I went with the lcg method but its never ending be because once you fix one thing something else breaks or needs upgrading...
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

post #846 of 2934 Old 11-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Sunnygrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWade2 View Post
yah me too! But then I also dream of winning the Power-ball, world peace and being stranded on an deserted island with the Swedish Bikini team, but I'm pretty sure none of those things are happening any time soon (and not necessarily listed in order of preference).
lol
post #847 of 2934 Old 11-23-2010, 10:03 AM
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Garage
any news on the other versions? we havent heard from you two for 2 months on this subject...
post #848 of 2934 Old 11-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Motorep

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
any news on the other versions? we havent heard from you two for 2 months on this subject...
The Saavy boys have been quite as of late. Maybe that means good things are right around the corner.
post #849 of 2934 Old 11-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Benderff
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I think they are out testing aka wheeling this week, so you might not hear back for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post
The Saavy boys have been quite as of late. Maybe that means good things are right around the corner.

post #850 of 2934 Old 11-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Deacon

2006 TJ Wrangler 

One day I'll be able to tuck up my 6-speed/241 combo.
post #851 of 2934 Old 11-29-2010, 03:05 PM
55willystruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
One day I'll be able to tuck up my 6-speed/241 combo.
X2 BUT if I know Blaine well enough, I'd say that it won't be released till it's "Right". He's the one guy I'll gladly wait for till he gives the OK-reason being, I know when he says it's good-it IS good.

Till then, my Medic TT/skids have got me by so I'm in no rush.

Best of Luck,

Mike
post #852 of 2934 Old 12-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Radar_Sweden
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just recieved some packages at my fathers place yesterday.
I am going up there for christmas and the first thing Ill do is to tear them apart and admire them with a christmas special bear in my hand for hours

Damn this cold weather, have to wait til spring before I can mount it all to my TJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar_Sweden View Post
Ordered the UA and Gas Tank Skid last week and Im anxious to get it home.
It leaves with boat frn New Jersey at the end of this month and then its another two and a half to three weeks before it is delivered.
It just has to be the perfect christmas gift, right?! (gf does not agree, so I had to buy her a lamp for the hallway)
post #853 of 2934 Old 12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
ocTJ

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have blaine working on my jeep axles now, I thought someone mentioned Johnson Valley this weekend but I could have been wrong. If anything I would say they aren't posting up from people complaining about products not coming soon enough. Just takes one ******bag talking about bad customer service yada yada yada when he's busting his church bells to get something built right...You kind of loose the whole excitement of leaving tid bits of information for people. Just a guess from what I've seen. I'm on the list of people waiting but in the meantime i've been prepping the jeep for the skid.

Savvy Body lift (slightly over 1.25 I believe) installed
Gas Tank Skid (I'm hoping is being installed right now)
Lockers (teehee being installed or have been installed? Here is too hoping)

When it comes out i'll I will need is the basics. Everything else will be in and done. I'm really excited about it after seeing the fit and finish at the Off Road Expo. Although I'm far more excited about having lockers

"People most often miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and disguised as work." Thomas Eddison

2002 Apex Jeep TJ Lifted, Locked, geared and ready for more
post #854 of 2934 Old 12-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Motorep

2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocTJ View Post
I have blaine working on my jeep axles now, I thought someone mentioned Johnson Valley this weekend but I could have been wrong. If anything I would say they aren't posting up from people complaining about products not coming soon enough. Just takes one ******bag talking about bad customer service yada yada yada when he's busting his church bells to get something built right...You kind of loose the whole excitement of leaving tid bits of information for people. Just a guess from what I've seen. I'm on the list of people waiting but in the meantime i've been prepping the jeep for the skid.

Savvy Body lift (slightly over 1.25 I believe) installed
Gas Tank Skid (I'm hoping is being installed right now)
Lockers (teehee being installed or have been installed? Here is too hoping)

When it comes out i'll I will need is the basics. Everything else will be in and done. I'm really excited about it after seeing the fit and finish at the Off Road Expo. Although I'm far more excited about having lockers
Did you have to modify the fan shroud when you installed the BL? I've held off from installing mine until the TT is available since I didn't want to mess with modifying the shroud. The built in MML of the skid should take care of the alignment issues with the shroud.

FWIW, the skid is the last piece of my build and the most important. Everything else is either installed or in a pile waiting to be.
post #855 of 2934 Old 12-03-2010, 02:01 PM
biffgnar

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorep View Post
Did you have to modify the fan shroud when you installed the BL? I've held off from installing mine until the TT is available since I didn't want to mess with modifying the shroud. The built in MML of the skid should take care of the alignment issues with the shroud.

FWIW, the skid is the last piece of my build and the most important. Everything else is either installed or in a pile waiting to be.
The MML is 1". The BL is 1.25". That difference required me to slot the holes a little on my shroud when I did Under Armor install.

Tags
aluminum , belly up , crossmember , high clearance , savvy , savvy under armor , t-case , t-case skid plate , transfer case , transfer case skid , under armor

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in