Driveshaft hitting new crown down pipe - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old Today, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
CB67jeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Driveshaft hitting new crown down pipe

So the cat went bad on my TJ and I decided since the exhaust had 125k on it to replace the entire assembly. When I did now the driveshaft is hitting the down pipe. I called Extreme Terrain who I bought the system from and now they say they wont help with it because I am using it on a lifted jeep. Their website says OEM exhaust but says nothing about not being able to use it on a lifted jeep.

Now I am stuck with a down pipe that is going to get damaged or a new driveshaft in the future. Any recommendations? The new down pipe isn't even one piece like the OEM it is 2 pieces welded together and not that pretty I might add. My biggest beef is that Extreme Terrain wont stand behind their products.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190311_075500.jpg   IMG_20190311_075439.jpg   IMG_20190311_075538.jpg  

Tags
down pipe , extreme terrain , tj exhaust

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in