DECEMBER TJ of THE MONTH CONTEST AND TJ OF THE YEAR INFORMATION!! SUBMIT NOW!! - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 136 Old 11-30-2010, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

DECEMBER TJ of THE MONTH CONTEST AND TJ OF THE YEAR INFORMATION!! SUBMIT NOW!!

For those that need to check the rules: TJ of the Month Rules and Regulations

Here it is, the December 2010 TJ of the Month submission thread. As stated before, this months contest will be cut short in order to make time for the second annual TJ of the Year contest! I need everyones help to advertise the contest and to make sure you send your submissions in early. Everyone please crawl this thread and if you want to go that extra mile put a link to this thread in your sig.

Here are the specifics:

-Submissions will begin today (Dec 1st) and run for one week, ending on December 8th.

-I will ask the judges to send me their top 10s as soon as possible and should have this months contest posted for voting on either December 8th or early December 9th

-On December 14th, I will close this months contest and announce the winner.

-On December 14th, I will also post the voting thread for TJ of the Year. I expect everyone to vote in that contest and I also ask that you please crawl it and make it well known.

-The voting poll for TJ of the Year will be closed on December 21st

I am ending the contest so soon in order to get the calendars (hopefully) ready before the New Year. I need help getting these calendars ready so please PM me if you have any helpful advice/want to volunteer to get them going.

The WINNER of the TJoTY contest will be granted the honor of appearing on the cover of the calendar.

As stated in the rules, the top 3 winners of the TJoTY contest will receive 1 year memberships. I fully support this rule, however, I myself am broke as a skunk and do not have the funds to donate to the winners. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone with the means could help donate for these memberships.

As for previous 2010 TJoTM winners, I will allow you to update your entry/pics if you would so desire. Simply email them to the submission email just as you have done before. Otherwise, I will just use then entry from when you won.

Two final things
1)THIS IS THE LAST TJoTM CONTEST FOR 2010!! PLEASE ENTER AND PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!

2) Big thanks goes to Will (spyder6) for establishing this wonderful contest and granting me the honor of taking it over. Without you, this contest would not exist. Also, big thanks to everyone who has participated. You all are the ones that keep this contest running strong.

Lets hope this goes smoothly, and lets have a great December!

Thanks,
Chris

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 12:32 AM
MO2500

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I guess I'll submit mine. It's my birthday this month so maybe I'll get lucky lol

Instagram: @omsmike
post #3 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

bump. Keep em comin yall. There isnt much time!

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #4 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
MO2500

1997 TJ Wrangler 

bump ttt

post #5 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Bennettj13

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I need to hurry up and get some new pics in for tjoty. I don't think driveway shots are going to cut it. Lol

::SELLING HALF OF MY JEEP::

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
post #6 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 08:42 AM
lancetkenyon

2001 TJ Wrangler 

IBTL.

Bump.
post #7 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
EugeneTheTJ
Tar Heel

2003 TJ Wrangler 

bump bump bump. We need at least 8 more!

2016 TJ of the Year

Founder,

post #8 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 12:58 PM
MO2500

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EugeneTheTJ View Post
bump bump bump. We need at least 8 more!
Bump again.

If it's just me vs. Lance I don't stand a chance

post #9 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 02:46 PM
jforse

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im out this month. Good luck to all the entries!
post #10 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 04:56 PM
flatlander757

2003 TJ Wrangler 

TJOTY is basically just everyone from every month right?

We need to re-submit entries? Or just photos this time? Am I allowed to enter since I'm not a judge?

edit: And it looks like you have your work cut out for you with all this voting shenanigans going on

SOLDThe lumbering steel-laden pig - 2003 TJ - 40" LTBs - D60/D70HD - 5.86s - Detroit lockers - 110" wheelbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006 Sport
Being able to make vroom vroom noises in Tonys Jeep was the highlight of my life.
Currently Jeepless.
post #11 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Recoil

1988 MJ Comanche 

I'll send my entry in tonight or tomorrow. Just wish I had new pics

\/ \/ \/

post #12 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:05 PM
jeepinmichguy_

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thats our issue to Recoil, we would be submitting with no new pics but driveway shots...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
post #13 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Recoil

1988 MJ Comanche 

I have new stuff on the jeep too. Just no pics to show it.

\/ \/ \/

post #14 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hmmm, perhaps.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #15 of 136 Old 12-01-2010, 07:23 PM
2006_Sport

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Hmmm, perhaps.
Just do it, you know you wanna.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in